Floorstanding cylinders from 200 l
SHW 200 S
- 200 l floor mounted cylinder
- Variable temperature selection from approx. 35 °C to 82 °C
- Rapid heat-up button
- Optional cost-effective off-peak operation
- Standby power consumption 1.5 kW per day
- Universal flange 2.0 - 6.0 kW (subject to model and connection type)
- Copper immersion heater elements can be replaced individually
- Comprehensive standard equipment level
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe SHW 200 floorstanding cylinder with 200 l capacity offers enough reserves to supply an entire household. The sealed unvented DHW cylinder is made of steel with a special enamel coating on the inside. Additional corrosion protection is provided by a rod anode with signal element. This makes the SHW ideal for multiple draw-off points. The cylinder is supplied as standard with a thermometer, signal anode and variable cold water inlet. Its temperature is infinitely variable. Its highly effective insulation keeps heat dissipation to a minimum. With the option of operating the cylinder with less expensive off-peak current, the SHW series of floorstanding DHW cylinders are also ideal as central and economic DHW solution for domestic households and commercial use alike. All floorstanding cylinders are easy to retrofit during modernisation.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.