Floor mounted cylinder
SHW 200 S
- Floor mounted cylinder for central DHW heating
- Simple temperature selection from 35-82 °C with infinitely variable adjustment on the appliance
- Rapid heat-up button for demand-dependent heating
- Cost savings possible if cheaper off-peak tariffs are used
- Low standby energy consumption
- Comprehensive standard equipment level
- Special enamel coating for a long service life
Questions about the productGet contact
Experience the stability of mature technology
It’s never too late for DHW convenience. As demonstrated by our floor mounted cylinders, which can be retrofitted to upgrade your home. The thermometer, protective anode and variable cold water inlet pipe facilitate handling.
Powerful and quick to heat up
The powerful floor mounted cylinder supplies several draw-off points with ease and offers extra convenience in the form of the rapid heat-up button. The steel cylinder with special enamel coating shows just how well we harmonise technology and design – a perfect symbiosis for relaxation in your own four walls.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.