Floorstanding cylinders from 200 l
SHO AC 600 6/12
- 600 l floor mounted cylinder
- Variable temperature selection from approx. 35 °C to 82 °C
- Very large amounts of mixed water and high throughput rates
- Optional cost-effective off-peak operation
- Thermal insulation with plastic jacket available as accessory
- Dual circuit/single circuit operation: 6/12 kW connected load
- For any number of draw-off points
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe SHO freestanding cylinder is your company's very own hot spring. Thanks to its capacity of up to 1000 litres and a temperature that is variable up to 82 °C, it holds a large volume of warm or hot water at the ready at all times. The cylinder is equipped with a signal anode and thermometer as standard. Its automatic control unit maintains the water at the desired temperature. The sealed DHW cylinder, with its easy to replace copper immersion heater elements, is ideal for any number of draw-off points. A DHW circulation connection is available.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.