Floorstanding cylinders from 200 l
SB 402 S
- 400 l floor mounted cylinder
- Highly-effective insulation
- May be combined with heat exchangers for a boiler or a solar heating system
- Threaded electric immersion heater 1 - 6 kW (option)
- Electric immersion heaters 2 - 12 kW connection (subject to the type of connection)
- Fitted with signal anode and thermometer
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAn increasing number of households are putting their faith in renewables for their heating provision. For this, floorstanding cylinders from STIEBEL ELTRON are an important link. The floorstanding SB 402 S combi cylinder can be operated with several energy sources. For example, the sealed unvented cylinder can be fitted easily with an immersion heater and a solar indirect coil. Or alternatively, combine them with a heat pump. This makes it easy to transfer energy from different origins into a single system, making the energy useful for heating domestic hot water in the kitchen and bathroom. The cylinder is made of steel with a special enamel coating on the inside and is fitted with highly effective insulation for optimum energy efficiency.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.