Questions about the product Get contact
- Highly convenient thanks to electronic control
- Consistent temperature delivery up to the maximum output
- High energy efficiency – up to 30% savings possible compared with hydraulic instantaneous water heaters
- Two-stage temperature setting with application symbols
- Scale-resistant bare wire heating system
Rely on a constant output
This instantaneous water heater makes things particularly easy for you. The two-stage selection determines the temperature at which the water comes out of the tap. You can specify one of two temperatures using a rotary selector. Once set, you can rely on it completely.
Carefree warm water
Our appliance reliably maintains the selected temperature thanks to its electronic control system. In addition, it indicates when you are at risk of scalding. So there is nothing to stop you enjoying soothing warm water every single day.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.