Comfort instantaneous water heaters
HDB-E 18/21/24 Trend
Questions about the product Get contact
- Instantaneous water heater with electronic open-loop control
- Stable preferred temperature through electronic open-loop control with 2i technology
- Preferred temperature can be adjusted to 35, 43, 50, 55 (400V) °C
- Anti-scalding protection can be adjusted internally by the installer
- Multi stage electronic safety system, consisting of high limit temperature switch and air detection system
Enjoy pleasantly warm water
This model reliably supplies one or more draw-off points in your home with a stable DHW temperature. We have set the highest possible temperature for you at the factory. Two sensors in the appliance calculate the output needed to achieve the required outlet temperature. Only the amount of energy actually required is expended. This makes your DHW use efficient and saves you money.
Perfectly adjust your preferred temperature
Is the outlet temperature too high for you? No problem – your qualified contractor will set it directly on the appliance to one of the four possible DHW temperatures. The individual preferred temperature is achieved directly at the tap by mixing in cold water. You will benefit completely from it when washing your hands or washing up.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.