DCE 11/13 compact RC
- Electronically controlled instantaneous water heater
- DCE 11/13 compact RC with wireless remote control as standard
- Selectable connected load 11 kW or 13.5 kW
- Exceptionally flat compact design
- Particularly convenient and energy efficient due to electronic output control
- Precise temperature setting with programming of two set temperatures that can be called up at the press of a button
- Anti-scalding protection
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe space saving DCE 11/13 compact instantaneous water heaters are particularly suitable for kitchen sinks or for higher DHW convenience at washbasins and hand washbasins. They are electronically controlled to ensure accurate temperature delivery within the output range. A rotary temperature selector allows DHW heating to be set to the nearest degree from 20 to 60 °C. Model DCE 11/13 compact RC is also equipped with a wireless remote control with memory function for two accurately delivered, programmed temperatures. Furthermore, compact instantaneous water heaters are characterised by high energy efficiency. DHW is heated in close proximity to the draw-off point, so thermal losses in cylinder and pipework are avoided.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.