CWM 1500 M-F
Questions about the product Get contact
- Freestanding convectors with a high heating output
- Mechanical temperature controller
- For maximum operational reliability, the integral pendulum switch protects against overturning
- Handle and feet with castors
- Omnipolar operating selector
- Long lasting stainless steel tubular heater with steel fins
Application • This freestanding convector in a robust metal casing provides heat quickly when needed.The appliance is distinguished by easy handling and versatility.
Convenience features • Even and silent heating of the indoor air.• Very user friendly thanks to the top mounted operating controls.• The required room temperature is easy to set at the temperature selector.• High grade stainless steel tubular heater with steel fins.• The convector has a frost protection setting.
Installation • The appliance is delivered complete with a handle, power cable and standard plug.The feet are equipped with castors.
Safety • The integral pendulum switch ensures protection against overturning for maximum safety in operation.Additional protection against overheating is provided by the integral safety temperature limiter.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.