- Electronic room temperature controller for installation on unfinished walls
- Optional integration into underfloor heating system programs
- ON/OFF switch
- Breaking capacity ~ 10 (4) A, 250 V
- Temperature setback of approx. 4 K via external switch/time switch
- Temperature range restriction in the rotary selector
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe RTA-S UP is fitted with an ON/OFF switch and offers the option of an additional temperature setback via an external switch or time switch. That way, energy and associated costs can be saved at times of low heat demand. The room temperature can be variably selected between 5 °C and 30 °C. The RTA-S UP is equipped with a thermal feedback and ensures a constant room temperature thanks to its narrow switching differential of +/- 0.5 K.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.