VLR 70 L Trend EN
- Decentralised ventilation unit with heat recovery for new build and modernisation
- Telescopic casing individually adjustable to wall thickness using embossed length scale
- Straightforward and fast installation in circular or square wall outlets
- Compact fan unit enables rapid filter change and visual inspection of the heat exchanger without tools
- No run marks on the wall face thanks to deflection of condensate away from the masonry
- Quiet operation
- Up to 8 fans can be combined with a single control unit
- Contemporary EC fan ensures stable air flow rates even in locations which are exposed to wind
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAPPLICATION: Decentralised ventilation unit with heat recovery for ventilating apartments and small commercial properties.
EQUIPMENT/CONVENIENCE: Modern design with separate programming unit; can be used for up to approx. 100 m² living space. Axial fan with stable backpressure, suitable for use even in locations exposed to the wind. With efficient aluminium heat exchanger and external panel that is watertight against heavy rain. Straightforward filter replacement via easy to remove fan unit. Fine dust filter available as an accessory. White powder coated stainless steel external panel. Internal panel matt white. The specified max. power consumption refers to 2 appliances including controller.
EFFICIENCY: EC fan ensures efficient operation.
INSTALLATION: Installation in round or square wall outlets. Easily accessible electrical connection on the inside of the fan unit.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.