Heating buffer cylinder
- Buffer cylinder for integration into the heating system
- 400 l cylinder
- Energy efficiency class A
- Versatile combination options with various STIEBEL ELTRON heat pumps
- Individual pipework routing behind the cylinder
- Standard design with aluminium highlight cover
- Can be used for both heating and cooling
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsEfficiency to shout about.
Thanks to its highly efficient thermal insulation, the SBPE 400 buffer cylinder achieves efficiency class A and therefore meets the top ErP requirements. It has been given a functional and visual makeover to match the WPF ground source heat pump and the SBBE 301-501 WP SOL series of DHW cylinders, resulting in a harmonious standard design.
Space saving thanks to dual function.
The major benefit of the SBPE: Special foam insulation makes it possible to use the cylinder in either heating or cooling mode. Furthermore, it performs to its best in detached houses and when used in combination with a STIEBEL ELTRON heat pump.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.