SBBE 401 WP SOL
- 400 l cylinder
- Energy efficiency class B
- Can be combined with a solar thermal system
- Saves approx. half the standby energy that would otherwise be required
- Option for PV on-site power consumption with suitable heat generators
- Temperature and heat content indication on the display
- Special heat exchanger for heat pump operation
- Designer fascia with adjustable depth for use with accessories
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe SBBE DHW cylinders are state of the art. Thanks to their advanced, thick thermal insulation, they achieve excellent efficiency values. Standby energy consumption is reduced by approx. 50 % compared with earlier models.
Another benefit: the design of the SBBE is geared to match that of STIEBEL ELTRON heat pumps to ensure that both appliances look in harmony side by side. Particularly because the pipework and connections at the back do not impact on the clear design.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.