Brine | water heat pumps
- 55.83 kW heating output at B0/W35
- Two appliances may be stacked where space is at a premium
- Suitable for cascade control for high output requirements
- High reliability through robust single compressor design
- With integrated heat and electricity meters
- Extremely quiet operation
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe benefits of advanced heat pump technology are multiplying. The WPF series of heat pumps was developed specially to supply larger residential complexes as well as commercial and industrial buildings with heat. On request including DHW provision. Cascade control enables one or more units to provide the base cover for heat; peak loads are covered by starting additional units. This clearly reduces running costs. When several units are used, two heat pumps can be stacked to save space. This way, heat pump systems not only save energy but also space.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.