Ground source heat pumps
WPF 20 Set
- Ground source heat pump installed indoors for heating
- Extremely quiet operation due to sound-optimised casing
- Tidy installation due to integral system components
- The set comprises all essential components
- Suitable for standard radiators with flow temperatures of up to 60°C
- Heating output at B0/W35 (EN 14511) 20.04 kW
Questions about the productGet contact
Heat pump set – twice as strong as a twin
Fully equipped with all essential components, such as controllers and hydraulics, the heat pump set comprises two ground source heat pumps in the module series in a cascade. The set has output levels that are particularly suitable for the commercial sector.
The modules can be matched, stage-by-stage, to your individual requirements, to deliver an optimised solution for DHW and room heating, with an ecological and economical focus.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.