Ground source heat pumps
Questions about the product Get contact
- Ground source heat pump installed indoors for room heating and DHW heating
- Suitable for new build and modernisation projects
- Compact solution with key components integrated to save space
- Low energy costs due to exemplary efficiency
- Excellent COP through optimally matched components and high grade technology
- High DHW convenience thanks to high flow temperatures of up to 65 °C
- Flow temperatures of up to 65 °C for high DHW convenience
Superb performance on a minimal footprint
This great all-rounder gives your efficiency levels a real boost. The appliance gives you a COP of up to five. It is designed to be space saving and comes with all the most important components built in, such as a DHW cylinder with 200 litre capacity. With this heat pump, you therefore save both money and space.
The heat pump manager is controlled via the backlit display screen and the convenient, intuitive Touch-Wheel. This feature is just as unobtrusive as the timelessly simple design.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.