Brine-water heat pumps
WPF 16 cool
- 17.02 kW heating output at B0/W35
- Exemplary efficiency for low energy costs
- New integral WPM 3 heat pump manager
- With integral heat and electricity meters
- Increased efficiency due to integral high efficiency circulation pumps
- Fast and safe installation
- Extremely quiet operation due to advanced anti-vibration separation
- Energy efficient cooling in summer (WPF cool)
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThis puts the WPF 16 cool among the top products in the heat pump market, with user friendliness being another leading feature. In addition to DHW heating and central heating, it also offers a cooling function. This high efficiency unit can be controlled securely and conveniently via the new WPM 3 heat pump manager. Similarly trend-setting is the advanced integration level of the appliance, which ensures safe and speedy installation. The expansion vessels for both the heating and brine sides are pre-fitted, as are the highly efficient circulation pumps for the heating circuit and brine circuit. A further major benefit is that the WPF 16 cool can be combined with any heat pump cylinder from the STIEBEL ELTRON range.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.