WPL 20 AC
- Air | water heat pump installed outdoors for heating and cooling
- With energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures even during cold winters
- Suitable for buildings set closely together thanks to low operating noise
- Can be combined with a solar thermal system
- Integral cooling function
- High energy efficiency class A++ even at a flow temperature of 55 °C
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsCosy warmth from the air, while others turn on their central heating.
The WPL 20 AC air | water heat pump, designed for outdoor use, is still exceptionally efficient even at temperatures well below freezing. High flow temperatures mean that conventional radiators can be used.
High efficiency on a quiet base.
For outdoor installation in particular, low operating noise is essential, especially from the viewpoint of neighbours. The quieter a heat pump operates, the smaller the clearance required to the nearest building.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.