Air source heat pumps
HPA-O 13 C Premium compact D Set 2
Questions about the product Get contact
- Set comprising the outdoor air source heat pump for heating and cooling, and the HSBC 300 cool integral cylinder
- Heat pump with high output and integral buffer cylinder allow easy use even in modernisations
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Flow temperature of up to 65 °C all year round for first rate hot water convenience and universal use regardless of the heating system
- Halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Connection of two heating circuits possible
Achieve maximum hot water convenience with ease
When solutions link together perfectly, this is the best basis for your living comfort.Our set is the best example of this: choose this outdoor air source heat pump together with the appropriate cylinder solution and not only do you get heating energy in winter and pleasant coolness in summer, but also a DHW cylinder with a storage capacity of 290 litres, which is even sufficient for the residents of detached houses or apartment buildings.The high output of the heat pump combined with the flow temperature of 65 °C all year round makes this set the ideal solution for you both in modernisations and large new builds.
Convenient control of the appliance's functions
The heat pump you can rely on: even at sub-zero temperatures, it works extremely efficiently and ensures pleasant room heating and high hot water convenience.The combination of DHW and buffer cylinder offers you a compact solution that can be used not only for heating but also for cooling with underfloor heating or separate fan convectors.Since the heat pump manager is contained in the cylinder, no additional space is required and control is particularly easy.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.