- Heat pump and cylinder module can be connected to a water-bearing pipe
- For simplified installation of air/water heat pumps
- Compact design for a small footprint
- With 24 l heating expansion vessel
- Integral central heating/DHW diverter valve
- WPM 3 heat pump manager included
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe HMS and HMS Trend hydraulic module series simplify the integration of air/water heat pumps into the system hydraulics and are equipped with an appliance cover with high quality paint finish. This allows many components to be installed directly in a single step. The heat pump manager, high efficiency heating circuit pump for heating and DHW, safety valve, 24 litre expansion vessel and emergency/booster heater are all integrated as standard. An optional ASL-HM insulated connector block can be used, which simplifies installation and reduces installation time.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.