SHD 100 S
- 100 l wall mounted cylinder
- 21 kW in instantaneous DHW cylinder mode
- Variable temperature selection from approx. 35 °C to 82 °C
- Standby power consumption 0.86 kWh per day
- Heat-up display in the user interface
- Quick and easy installation using mounting bracket and drilling template
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe SHD instantaneous DHW cylinder also offers commercial organisations a powerful alternative. It offers variable temperature selection up to 85 °C, and can supply hot water to several draw-off points. The SHD can be operated in three modes: As an instantaneous DHW cylinder, as a dual-circuit cylinder or as a single circuit cylinder, which also allows the use of pre-heated water (up to 75 °C).
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.