Wall mounted cylinders 30 to 150 l
PSH 150 Universal EL
- 150 l wall mounted cylinder
- Intelligent self-learning electronics
- Electronic thermostat with ECO functions
- Variable temperature selection
- Rapid heat-up function
- Possibility of vertical or horizontal installation
- Ceramic encapsulated heating element
- CoPro special enamel coating for a particularly long cylinder service life
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsWith an intelligent, usage-oriented PCB and three-stage ECO function, the new PSH wall mounted water heaters boast DHW convenience and energy efficiency throughout the range. They are particularly flexible in their installation: They can be mounted either vertically or horizontally. The PSH wall mounted water heaters as a sealed unvented system ensure DHW provision for one or more draw-off points. The temperature is selected variably between 7 °C and 85 °C. The appliance also features the following functions: Frost protection, rapid heat-up and high limit safety cut-out. The internal steel cylinder is coated with special CoPro enamel and equipped with a protective anode for a particularly long service life.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.