PSH 150 Si
- Single circuit operation
- Protective anode
- Installation also in connection with plastic pipework systems (observe manufacturer's details)
- Variable external temperature adjustment (PSH 30-50 Si)
- Variable internal temperature adjustment (PSH 80-150 Si)
- Replaceable copper immersion heater
- Thermal insulation
- Power cable for fixed power supply, approx. 1 m for 30-50 l; without cable for 80-150 l
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsSealed unvented (pressure tested) electric water heater for supplying one or several draw-off points. Variable temperature selection from 5 °C - 70 °C plus automatic reheating when the selected temperature is undershot, plus frost protection setting. Internal steel cylinder with special enamel coating and protective anode for a particularly long service life. Only suitable for operation as a pressure appliance with appropriate safety assembly. Easy installation. Setting the temperature range only from inside (no external controller).
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.