Floorstanding cylinders from 200 l
SB 602 AC
- 600 l floor mounted cylinder
- With thermometer and signal anode
- Thermal insulation as accessory
- May be combined with heat exchangers for water or refrigerant
- Electric immersion heaters 3 - 36 kW connection (subject to the type of connection)
- DHW circulation connection and connection for a threaded immersion heater
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAn increasing number of households are putting their faith in renewables for their heating provision. For this, floorstanding cylinders from STIEBEL ELTRON are an important link. The floorstanding SB 602 AC combi cylinder can be operated with several energy sources. For example, the sealed unvented cylinder can be fitted easily with an immersion heater and a solar indirect coil. Or alternatively, combine them with a heat pump. This makes it easy to transfer energy from different origins into a single system, making the energy useful for heating domestic hot water in the kitchen and bathroom, alternatively in commercial operations. The cylinder is made from steel with a special enamel coating on the inside.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.