DHW heat pumps
- Split design for straightforward installation and flexible positioning in the installation room
- Little space required. Wall mounting bracket is part of the standard delivery
- Integral circulation pump for cylinder heating
- Electronic control unit and programming unit with LCD
- Optional linkup with external signal transmitters with independent set DHW value, or for the control of compressor off periods (e.g. photovoltaic system)
- Time programs for DHW operation and fan
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe WWS 20 is a DHW heat pump module without integral cylinder unit and can be combined with suitable new or existing cylinders in various versions*. The hydraulic split design enables easy connection and flexible arrangement in the installation room and is also suitable for rooms with low ceilings.
* The conditions and information on relevant cylinder connection must first be checked in the technical guides . The cylinder size (max. 500 l) must be matched to the heating output of the heat pump, under consideration of the expected heat source temperature and expected DHW demand.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.