- Large, easy to read display
- Use of self-explanatory symbols, without text
- Electronic temperature control with a variety of convenient functions
- Time switch operation with 7-day/day program, adjustable in 1 min intervals plus manual operation.
- Automatic heat-up time calculation
- Breaking capacity ~16 (1) A, 230 V
- Diameter of underfloor temperature sensor up to 7 mm
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsElectronic underfloor temperature controller with floor temperature sensor. For installation on unfinished walls in appliance boxes, insulating material to DIN 49073. Intuitive operation via four buttons. Large, easy to read display. Logical and self-explanatory menu structure. Use of self-explanatory symbols. No text. Self-optimising control for automatic calculation of the preheating time. Automatic key lock (childproofing). Three program modes to choose from: Frost protection, Constant mode and Program mode. Suitable for use in wet areas (IP 21). Colour – white (RAL 9010). Idle state display can be selected (temperature or time).
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.